Thank you for you feedback from Class councils. This is what we will be asking Mr Rapps on your behalf;
- Can you please talk to the Kingswood ladies on our behalf as we have noticed that the knives are often wet?
- We are concerned that the basketball nets are staring to become loose.
- Can we have a score board for basketball as we would like to score our games?
Thank you for all your feedback from Class councils. Here are the following items that we will be asking Mr Rapps.
- Can the litter buddies do some litter picking in the playground?
- Can you check with Pete that there are paper towels in every classroom?
- The locks are broken in the 3 & 4 Girls toilets?
- Would it be possible to have the pencils and wooded train back in the playground?
- Can you ask Pete to empty the playground bins?
- Can we check with you that Year 6 will be going on a trip after SATs as reward?
- Can we have table tennis at wet lunchtime again please?
6th October 2017
Thank you for all of you feedback from class councils. We will be following up the following issues.
Mahibur is speaking to Mr Stevens about the football nets and pumping up the footballs.
Nazia is going to ask Mrs Evans and Miss Egley for a maths competition.
Aadil is going to talk to Mrs James about play leaders.
Sadeekul is going to find out from Mrs Lack if the PTA are getting a panto in again this year.
Sadeekul and Huda are going to meet with Mr Rapps to discuss;
- Can we have some new bands for hot dinner as these are broken?
- Can we have a colouring area at lunchtime-under the covered area?
- There are pieces missing from the board games at lunchtime. Would it be possible to buy new ones?
- Can we have a gardening club?
- There are the following issues with the toilets; need more soap and the locks are broken in KS1.
- Can you mention in the Monday news about parent swearing and smoking in our playground?
Our next meeting will be on Friday 3rd November @2.30pm.
A big well done to Sadeekal and Huda who have been voted in as the School Council's Chair person and Secretary.
Our next School Council meeting will be on Friday 6th October @ 2.30pm in the dining hall.