As geographers we will:
- Name and locate the key parts of a river.
- Use technical language to describe the water cycle
- Compare and contrast human and physical features of a city/town by a river
- Use the eight points of a compass to describe the location of a country or geographical feature.
- Be able to navigate a map
- Look at maps and areas and identify features; including in the field
- Name and compare the major rivers in the world.
- Become an expert about a river in the world and be able to present our findings.
- Use the terms physical and human accurately and then describe the features
As designers we will:
- Design and construct a river with accurate features.
- Create a model river with a source.
As artists we will:
- Copy and create patterns of a river using a mix of watercolours