Living with Covid- April 2022
The school has made adjustments in accordance with the Government's latest guidance related to their 'Living with Covid' plan.
Our up to date risk is available below but the main changes are:
You and your children can still follow these general principles to prevent spreading any respiratory virus:
- Wash your hands often – with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, or an alcohol-based sanitiser if soap and water aren’t available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- If you feel unwell, stay at home and don’t attend work or school.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces in the home.